When it comes to creating a fully functional e-commerce store, we know that WooCommerce is one of best options. But that doesn’t mean the core WooCommerce plugin includes all the advanced features to run a successful e-commerce store. The wonderful thing is you can always install a plugin to improve your store! With these plugins, you can add extra features to your website:there are many different options you can use to extend its capabilities and give your store a boost. WooCommerce plugins can benefit pretty much any type of store, regardless of what you’re selling.
Since there are so many options to get lost in, we are here to help you. In this article, we’ve compiled a list featuring some of the best plugins that can help any type of WooCommerce store.
1. Herogi WooCommerce Plugin: Let’s start with our own plugin. Couple of weeks ago, we announced that our customer engagement solution Herogi, is fully integrated with WooCommerce. To enable this WooCommerce integration, you need to install Herogi WordPress Plugin.
The Herogi WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool that seamlessly integrates the Herogi customer engagement and customer data platform with your WordPress website. With this plugin, you can effortlessly gather valuable insights about your website visitors’ behavior, enabling you to understand their interactions, preferences, and actions on your site.
This plugin comes with wonderful features for your e-commerce business:
- You can gain deep insights into your website visitors with the data collected by Herogi.
- It tracks various client-side events, such as page views, clicks, logins, registrations, product views, add to cart, abandoned cart, and order completions.
- Herogi enables marketing automation, which means you can create personalized and targeted campaigns based on customer segmentation and behavior. You can also engage your customers via different channels through email, SMS, web push notifications, or custom API calls.
- You can organize your customers into various demographic segments for precise targeting and more effective marketing efforts.
The best thing is, Herogi plugin is fully integrated with WooCommerce, providing advanced customer insights and automation capabilities tailored for e-commerce businesses. You can track product views, add to cart events, abandoned carts, and completed orders to optimize your WooCommerce store’s performance.
Download now: Herogi WooCommerce Plugin
2. PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce: If you want to automate the invoices you send to your customers to save time, consider using WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin. This free WooCommerce extension, automatically adds a PDF invoice when you send out order confirmation emails to customers.
Since it includes a basic template as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates, you can generate professional PDF invoices and packing slips (in different languages). Also, you can generate PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk and download them from the order admin page.
3. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: This useful and free extension can help improving user experience and indirect sales of your store. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin allows shoppers to add items to a wish list. They can save their favorite products, find them quickly and easily later and buy them. Or they can share their wish list with friends and family. This plugin will be very useful especially in the holiday season, when people preparing their shopping lists and purchasing gifts.
4. Booster for WooCommerce: Booster is an all-in-one WooCommerce plugin which offers lots of different features. Some of these features include dynamic pricing, bulk price converting, currencies, discount configuration, PDF invoicing, packing slips, product addons, payment gateways, etc. Don’t be intimidated by the fact that it has so many features because you don’t need to have any coding skills to use it.
You can start using it for free, or for more unique features you can check paid Booster bundles.
5. Checkout Field Editor: Normally, it is better to keep your checkout process as simple as possible. But sometimes you may need to customize your checkout page in order to fulfill your customers’ needs. As its name suggests, this plugin provides you an interface to add, edit, and remove fields shown on your WooCommerce checkout page.
With this plugin you can personalize fields to create a tailored checkout experience, add custom fields to gather essential data and simplify checkout by removing unnecessary fields for a faster and smoother process. The plugin is free, but you can upgrade to get more features for $49 per year.
6. Product Slider for WooCommerce by PickPlugins: This plugin is for making your e-commerce store more visually appealing to your customers. You can create beautiful product sliders by this easy and user-friendly plugin and display them anywhere on your WooCommerce store via short codes.
This plugin is free, fully responsive, and mobile ready. It comes with a layout builder to let you create product sliders with customization. You can also put a slider anywhere and use as many products and sliders as you want.
7. MonsterInsights: As they say – MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WooCommerce stores. It’s the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress analytics plugin in the market. It provides all the data you could possibly need about your online store.
By using MonsterInsights, obtaining real-time performance data for your e-commerce site is as simple as a single click. The plugin gives you in-depth insight into customer preferences so that you can make data-driven decisions to grow your business and increase sales. For this plugin, Pricing: Starts at $99.50 per year.
8. WordPress Live Chat Plugin for WooCommerce – LiveChat: That’s a fact that all online stores should have a live chat tool for providing customer support while people already browsing the website.With the live chat plugin for WooCommerce by LiveChat, you allow customers to talk to you directly from your WooCommerce website.
Using this plugin will let you have real-time conversations with your visitors and address any questions instantly. As a result, you can convert visitors into customers by helping them finish their purchases before they abandon their shopping carts.
9. Yoast WooCommerce SEO: Even if you have the best products, the best prices, the best online store; they are meaningless if your site does not appear in the search results. So, if you want to rank your store in Google, you need a SEO plugin for WooCommerce on your site.
Yoast SEO is an essential WooCommerce plugin. This plugin help you drive more traffic to your online store, and it makes your products stand out in the search results. It also adds extra SEO features to your WooCommerce store so all aspects of SEO can be optimized instantly.
10. YITH WooCommerce Quick View: When it comes to online shopping, customers expect your online store to be fast and easy to navigate.When you are looking at a product in a list, if the photo is too small, you need to go open its product page, waiting for its loading and finally observe what you are interested into. This is where this plugin comes into play. With this plugin when shoppers hover over a product photo, a lightbox will appear containing a clear overview of the product, including a larger image, description and “Add to cart” button.
YITH WooCommerce Quick View makes purchasing products faster and hassle-free for the customers. It only takes a couple of moments to install the plugin and see the quick view module for all your products. The standard plugin is free, but you can pay for the YITH membership (for all their plugins) for the price of $59.99 per year.