If you’re starting out with email marketing, here are the fundamental things you need to do for your email marketing campaigns to be successful. Here is the 5 Top tips for successful email marketing campaigns.
- Get your audience’s permission: Yes, it’s hard and slow to create an email list from scratch, but you should never ignore these two important things – never buy email lists and always get your customers’ permission. Buying email lists is illegal in most cases and they won’t deliver ROI at all. If you are using a double opt-in email signup which consists of an additional confirmation step, you will ensure that when someone initially adds themselves as a subscriber, they truly want to be one and want to receive emails from you.
- Segment your mailing list: To ensure your emails have maximum impact, you need to send them to the right people and its only possible if you segment your mailing list. Email segmentation is the process of dividing contact lists into smaller segments based on shared attributes. Marketers can then target different segments with personalized email campaigns based on what they know about subscribers. Email lists can be segmented by age, gender, location, purchase history, etc…
- Personalize your emails: The more you personalize a marketing email, the less likely it is to get lost in the recipient’s spam inbox. Never forget that people appreciate when brands add personal touches and pay attention to small details. Email personalization is essential for building relationships with leads and customers. For personalization use subscribers’ first names in the email subject line and content or send tailored product recommendations based on past purchases.
- Make the subject line optimized: Once your email lands in subscribers inbox, the first thing your customers will see is your email’s subject line. You’ll need a strong email subject line to get the attention of your customers, bring them in, and avoid your email being deleted. Subject lines should be 30 to 50 characters long, appeal to your subscribers’ emotions and ambitions and they should catch customers’ attention. Using interesting subject lines is crucial to increase email open rates but keep them on topic and non-spammy.
- Include CTAs: A catchy email subject line may improve your open rate, but you also need to increase engagement – this is where you’ll need a call to action (CTA). The CTA represents the specific action you want the reader to take, whether it’s visiting a page on your website or using a coupon to make a purchase. This is why you need to include a clear CTAs in your marketing emails, such as clicking on a link to read more or visiting your website or product page to buy something.
Do you want to learn more why email marketing still relevant -> https://blog.herogi.com/what-is-email-marketing-example-campaigns-types-and-more/
Are you looking for all in one customer engagement solution? Get in touch with us so we can help you to drive your revenue up 🚀🚀🚀🚀